Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned from Fashion/Appearance..

Options
  • 04-01-2005 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

My week is up and I've pm'd Mordeth and he's read the pm and come online and gone offline yet still I'm banned.

I wouldn't mind if I was banned for anything other than going off topic I think a total of 2 times and for "citing forum unrest". It's laughable.
    Why is he the mod of fashion/appearance anyway? You'd think you'd have gotten someone who actually knows their shiit when it comes to fashion SLASH appearance!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What, like you?

Laughable.

Anyway you are a troll, and a very bad one at that.

Your schtick has gotten old.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Moderators do what they do in their own free time, something probably diverted mordeths attention or he might have had to atend to other matters

patience is a virtue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Heineken

Giblet don't try turn it around on me. I GAURANTEE that I look a million times better than you. Tenner says you dress like shiit too.

Heineken wrote:
    Giblet don't try turn it around on me. I GAURANTEE that I look a million times better than you. Tenner says you dress like shiit too.

:rolleyes:

What kind of argument is that? "I GAURANTEE that I look a million times better than you."

What are you trying to prove here? that your not a worthless troll? Well you've failed on that anyway. Sure you love Heineken don't you? Drinking piss ain't too attractive.

"I bet you a tenner I can spell better than you!"

Oh I'm wearing a pair of Jeans and a Black T-shirt, it's all the rage dahhhling.

Yeah I bet you're dressed like crap friend. Just be happy in the knowledge that if you ever ever fell totally in love with a girl and she had to chose between you and me she'd pick me.

Cause you're a loser who just hates me because I'm not.

• Advertisement

Heineken wrote:
    Yeah I bet you're dressed like crap friend. Just be happy in the knowledge that if you ever ever fell totally in love with a girl and she had to chose between you and me she'd pick me.

Cause you're a loser who just hates me because I'm not.

Yeah you're so cool, we know :rolleyes:

Sorry I better let you whine like a little baby about your banning.

owned.

Heineken wrote:
    owned.

Yeah shut up nerd, stop posting aswell, you've fagged up too many a thread now.

You're calling me a nerd? I "fag" up threads now do I?
    Why don't you just stop being a total kid maybe?

Total Posts: 120 (10.66 posts per day)

No, seriously, stop.

It's like the 12 days of Christmas, except all we get is Bull**** and bad trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I suspect the banning was less as a result of whether you dress better than Giblet or Mordeth and more as a result of general muppetry. Hardly helping your cause with this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Heineken wrote:
    attentionwhore.jpg
    Way to hi-jack your own thread there...

Any-hoo...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Yeah you're right zaph...I'm gonna stop playing to jealous trolls like Giblet who are just trying to get a reaction from me.

Wow that sure was funny.

Heineken wrote:
    Yeah you're right zaph...I'm gonna stop playing to jealous trolls like Giblet who are just trying to get a reaction from me.

Yeah I'm jealous of your trolling ability and general bad posting ability.

<3

LMFAO bad posting ability? Didn't you just call ME a nerd?

Originally posted by Heineken

Yeah you're right zaph...I'm gonna stop playing to jealous trolls like Giblet who are just trying to get a reaction from me

WTF?? Did anyone else see the point I made being missed????

I'll spell it out for you - I W-A-S C-A-L-L-I-N-G Y-O-U A M-U-P-P-E-T, N-O-T- G-I-B-L-E-T

Yeah, you stay around here way too much, and say things like "owned"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Giblet wrote:
    Yeah, you stay around here way too much, and say things like "owned"
    When clearly the proper technical term is "pwned"...

Damn n00bs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

In fairness, people on the internet aren't renowned for their fashion prowess. Let's give it a rest eh lads? Pointless argument - nobody'll get anywhere.

Someone needs to have the balls to shut up instead of trying to sneak the last word in edgeways - and I would've expected more from more experienced *cough?* forum members in this respect...

I've reported a few of your offensive posts. Do you all really hate me that much? Why? Cause I'm a "muppet"? Well why am I a muppet? Because you wouldn't look in my direction twice in the real world, yet here you can diss me and be safe?

It's pathetic!

Exactly, well I'm off. Have better things to be doing than baiting 18yr old college boys.
    :cool:

Heineken wrote:
    I've reported a few of your offensive posts. Do you all really hate me that much? Why? Cause I'm a "muppet"? Well why am I a muppet? Because you wouldn't look in my direction twice in the real world, yet here you can diss me and be safe?

It's pathetic!

Well if you were being a muppet around me in the real world (kind of ironic, you and the real world eh?) I would probably do more than just look at you.

*kiss*

I don't hate you, I've got better things to be doing with myself. You just need to calm down a bit and stop being an attention whore.

In the words of Zebedee - time for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Heineken.

One acronym of advice:

STFU

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

insulting another user
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2239835&postcount=63

trolling
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=212910

every one of your posts seem to be assocated with posts from user "Carlsberg" with nearly the same signiture. are you two connected in some way.

if i were to say mmbtt would it ring any bells.

BuffyBot wrote:
    Heineken.

One acronym of advice:

STFU

That wasn't nice :(

Shrimp made both mine and Carlsberg's signatures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

HURRAH

Heineken
    Banned

I <3 admins

So I see a line of connection here...
    Carlsberg > Heineken > Shrimp > Chick

Advertisement