Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yay for Birthday!

• 04-01-2005 1:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

It's my 18th birthday today! :D
    I also got birthday email from Boards! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

happy birthday.Only 3 more months for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Happy birthday and all that, may you enjoy being in a pub without feeling nervous.

Aside: Is it me, or are birthday threads the new "nth post, w00t!!!1" threads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Seems like it, tis an irrelevant number that everyone will eventually reach which provokes a response from the boards.ie system

Edit: Happy birthday by the way

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Happy Birthday!! my 18th on friday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

My birthday is 300 days from now. just thought I would post here in case im AFK on the day and in case i forget, besides it will save me starting a thread about it.

happy birthday by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Happy birthday to you? Happy birthday to me too! the big two six!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

4 months and a day to my 25th

YAY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Only 9 months to my 23rd \o/

err.... yeah.

Advertisement