Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Contacts

Options
  • 04-01-2005 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

I got some good news recently with a Bafta Nomination for some design i did.
    When getting together a press release i assembled this list of media contacts and thought it might be of interest to others so i have attached it for your use.

They are mostly design and media related publications as that's the business i am in but there is also the main Irish press listed as well.

Took me ages to put it together so hopefully i save someone a bit of work :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Jees Man,
    Congrats :)

Have to say I always liked your style philosophy on anyhting you've ever done for boards etc. All the best and good luck for the awards.

(BTW what is the category/work you're nominated for?)

Also thanks for the contacts list that looks handy.
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Thanks David.
    It was in the factual category.
    http://www.bafta.org/interactive/announce.htm#Factual

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

BAFTA ! Wholey Moley

Very well done.
    Kudos for the media list too. Should prove useful for other designers and artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭wrafter

Excellent list. Thank you for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Danke Figment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement