Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any accommodation in Castlebar?????

• 04-01-2005 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭

:( Hi every1!
    I'm startn college in Castlebar next week and i still have nowhere to live!!! When I came onto this site I saw a thread about accommodation in castlebar and I was replying until I saw it was 3 years ago!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you imagin recieving an email in reply to something you posted when you wer in college when now your married with children or somethin!!! Twould be weird!!
    Anyway back to my PLEAD!!!!! I need somewhere, ANYWHERE, to live in castlebar. If you have somewhere or know any1 that has somewhere, PLEASE post back with a reply!!
    Yours needingly,
    Bawnmore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Zena

Hi there Bawnmore,

Did you contact the accomodation office in the college? They might be able to help you out.

Normally you could pick up something handy enough from the local papers - either The Mayo News or the Western People. The have websites but not for the classifieds.

I think your best bet might be to book into a B&B for the first few days/ week and try and sort it out when you are down there - don't panic there is lots of accommodation around the area - lots of new houses - so any room you move into should be decent.

best of luck.

Advertisement