Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groundbait for Winter Roach

Options
  • 04-01-2005 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Happy New Year to you all.....I'm back after an absence through illness & looking forward to so great sport for 2005.

My questions relates to your favourite groundbait mixes for Roach, specifically winter roaching on rivers.

I've always used Sensas Gros Roach (the black one with hemp) & it seems to work ok, but just noticed the newer additions to the Sensas range, 3000 roach Red & 3000 roach with Salt ! (http://www.sensas.com/siteuk/produits_uk/gardons_uk.htm) - both designed for winter fishing. They're almost impossible to get in Ireland, but just wondered if anyone has other favourites that are worth a try ??

Andi

ps..Sorry I couldn't finish the organising for the proposed fishing get together last year - I'm presuming it never went ahead, but will def look at doing something for the spring/summer if there's interest.

Advertisement