Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anybody know.....

• 04-01-2005 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

No idea... Is there not a tshirt printing place in the Ilac centre across from Argos? Is that still there? Maybe they have some. That's all i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Boberto wrote:
    No idea... Is there not a tshirt printing place in the Ilac centre across from Argos? Is that still there? Maybe they have some. That's all i know

Its still there allright!Not sure if you could get the transfer paper there though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Boberto wrote:

There is one on the top floor in St. Stephens Green shopping centre too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Trigger! wrote:
    Its still there allright!Not sure if you could get the transfer paper there though!

It's a start :P
    If they don't have it then they might know of shops that do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

I've seen it in PC World before. Funny, I was just thinking about getting some myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It doesn't work all that well unless you've a proper transfering iron...

You can usually just put your design onto a disk and bring it into one of the printing shops, I know the crowd in the Stephen's Green Shopping Centre will let you do that at least...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

all of the Easons stores do it........

Upstairs in the O'Connell street store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

PC World do a selection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Try O'Sullivans on Grantham Street, near the bleeding horse, they'll print it there and then for you, and it only costs around 10 euros!!

Advertisement