Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i-pod i-skin

Options
  • 04-01-2005 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

hey,
    Looking to get an i-skin for a new 20gb i-pod. Just wondering where in dublin has a good selection of i-pod accessories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You might be as well to look on eBay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

o2 experience store beside bt's on grafton st. go upstairs and they have loads of them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Dixons do the iSkin for €24.99. I bought mine in the Swords store but most of them and the full Belkin range of iPod bits -Currys as well (same chain).

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't bother getting the official iSkins...

Get Lajo's XSkn's (http://www.lajo.biz/Xskn/index.asp)

Have ordered off this guy a couple of times... really sound guy and very reliable! Delivery is only $5 and prices are very reasonable. He's doing special offers (2-for-1) all the time too!

WARNING: site is slow loading though!

EDIT: Prices are very reasonably providing you don't go for anything too fancy (such as the iPod Art range - about $37 - which ain't too bad as some of them look sh*t cool)

Dalmation
    Blue Ice
    Inferno
    Phosphorus

But if you don't wanna bother with the arty types, then go for an Exo (most are about €17.50 excl. shipping) or Exo2!

Info on features on each type of Exo he's selling can he found here!

Can't recommend him highly enough! Very quick (3-4 days average), great quality cases and very cheap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Thanks for the suggestions. Bout the ipod hyphenation, just something I didn't really think bout.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.
    Yeah, but our iPod's have to sleep for the Winter... it's as simple as that!

:D

Advertisement