Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFV Code

Options
  • 04-01-2005 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Ok have bought a new HDD so going to reload later and install new drive! problem is that I can find the case for BFV anymore so I have got the code for installing it.......is there any way in the game to check the code or will I just have to buy another copy?? thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I presume that if you mail EA with pictures of the CDs, boxes and some sort of prrof of purchase (VISA bill/receipt....) They'll give ya a new key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭MrShadow

you can get tools on the internet for changing the cd key. they usualy can tell you what the cd key your using atm is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Wouldnt use anything got from the net, go to regedit and into local machine software eagames bfv and get it yourself.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

KdjaC wrote:
    Wouldnt use anything got from the net, go to regedit and into local machine software eagames bfv and get it yourself.

kdjac

Cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Half the tools on the net will no doubt send your cd key to someone else.. who'll then pass it out to a million other users.. your key will soon be banned by punkbuster.

Do as Kdjac says :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

ciaranfo wrote:
    Do as Kdjac says :)

Tried that and didnt work! got the code anyway off a friend of mine who doesnt play online!! anyone else find that folder in the reg?

Advertisement