Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge!!!

2»

Comments

BolBill wrote:
    With a name like ACE RIMMER, I take it you know about dealing with dropped soap situations.......

Peter: Oh, I tell ya Brian, all the rumors about dropping the soap are true.
    Brian: Really?
    Peter: Oh yeah, you can't hold onto that thing to save your life. Oh, it was slipping all over the place. Guys were laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SARAH24

Excuse me for the typing error in my first message, i can spell revenge
    actually i was looking for more ways to get revenge on him...but i guess credit card fraud is enough!
    I dont see it as theft he had given me all the details to order something for him before, he never said i could use them again....silly boy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

SARAH24 wrote:
    actually i was looking for more ways to get revenge on him...but i guess credit card fraud is enough!
    I dont see it as theft he had given me all the details to order something for him before, he never said i could use them again....silly boy!

U scare me but I'd still like to date u.... might brighten my life up to go out with a crazy person. Unless u look like a horse then I'd be less willing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

SARAH24 wrote:

Jesus Sarah, grow up !!!!! Are you 24 as your name would suggest or are you 12 because youre acting like a child.

So the guys a prick, "All men are bástards" ever hear that? Just find another one or enjoy been single, either way, just move on !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

why not finish the job off & HAVE HIM KILLED.
    Im sure you could find a way of justifying that to yourself as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Kingsize wrote:
    why not finish the job off & HAVE HIM KILLED.
    Im sure you could find a way of justifying that to yourself as well.

and you might be able to use his credit card to pay for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Agreed with the majority here, this is pathetic behaviour Sarah. Just leave it go.

And on the credit card fraud, well if someone was getting revenge on me in some way then that would be great as far as I'm concerned. Not only would I not be liable for the charges, but more importantly I could have them in jail and a nice criminal record for them too.

"Karma". Look it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Trojan wrote:
    And on the credit card fraud, well if someone was getting revenge on me in some way then that would be great as far as I'm concerned. Not only would I not be liable for the charges, but more importantly I could have them in jail and a nice criminal record for them too.
    I think he'll have the greater revenge in the end. You weren't stupid enough to order goods and have them delivered to your house were you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

seamus wrote:
    I think he'll have the greater revenge in the end. You weren't stupid enough to order goods and have them delivered to your house were you?

Seamus, she sounds stupid enough to do anything we suggest :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Sarah you should just leave it, accept it and move on.The stuff with the credit card was stupid as he could bring criminal charges against you if he so wanted.Also if he has the protection on his card then hes covered if hes credit card was stolen.Just hope he doesnt do anything more and leave it.Acept that he was a jerk and move on, plenty more fish in the sea as they say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I bet she saw that programme about shopaholics and the woman who got over a breakup by spending thousands on her husbands credit card.

That was a joint account - that woman wasn't stealing, our friend Sarah here was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Given that I don't know what he allegedly did to rile the original poster, I actually like the guy.

Here's a guy who has a revenge-plotting psycho ex buying a load of stuff on his credit card, and all he does is cancel a few of the orders. He has some patience to put up with it and not take it further.

Sarah, consider yourself lucky that your ex is a half-decent bloke. I'd have you in court.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

The terrible things he did probably involved breaking up with here , and thats it .

Normally when these things come about the majority take the posters side and feel the other person is a jerk , in this case , he seems like a decent person , who decided to break up with you because you are a psyco .

Typically guys responses...u lot stick together dont ye. Im not a psycho..quite normal actually.. hes the one thats not normal he even told me that himself...and hes the one thats immature...really immature. And certainly (for that person who mentioned this) the bad things he did was not breaking up with me (i did that). He was a total idiot, Im mad at myself for ever going near him.

As for the credit card thing...Im a smart bitch..the way I did it he has nothing on me..and would have pressed charges by now if he could have.

No havent seen that programme about the woman that went on a spending spree with her ex's credit card...I dont copy people I do things my own way.

By the way I dont look like a horse! Im sick of trying to justify myself here, no matter what i say ye lot are against me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

Not really Sarah.

There's nothing funnier than watching a mate get crushed for being a bolix. I say get your own back.

Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

do you mind me asking how much the damage was on the card? and depending on when you did it, he may not have his bill yet

and what did you get?

Listen have given out enough details already... the guy is loaded - earns 2 grand a week - I didnt spend much on the card its what I spent it on!
    He knows about it, he knows i did it, he cant prove it.

As far as im concerned ive got my revenge now...he deserved it - he knows that himself, the whole thing is over.
    He rang me and sent me msgs when he found out... none of which I replied to and I have heard nothing in the last 2 weeks. So as far as im concerned thats it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

"Im a smart bitch."

Oh. That's why you post on a forum with a trackable IP address whilst admitting to theft?

"I dont copy people I do things my own way."

Ah hah - THAT'S why you ask strangers on an internet forum for advice. I see, I see...

"Im not a psycho..quite normal actually.. hes the one thats not normal he even told me that himself...and hes the one thats immature...really immature."

I like how you justify this by not only not explaining it - but simply slinging the same insults in your partners direction. Real mature.

"Typically guys responses...u lot stick together dont ye."

Well...yes... maybe if you were one of us you wouldn't be having this problem with your ex - oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ageary2003

I say your better off forgetting about him and moving on, if you keep thinking about ways to get revenage you will become bitter and people will stop liking you, and the next thing you know your a crazy old lady with loads cats that you fling at people. If hes an asshole he will probably get his comuppance eventualy (ie he never has a good relationship or any friends ect.) but he will have the last laugh unless you forget about it. Oh and dont talk about this with people, i doubt someone would like to go out with you if they think you might try and get revenage on them for spliting up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

"He rang me and sent me msgs when he found out... none of which I replied to and I have heard nothing in the last 2 weeks. So as far as im concerned thats it."

Then why the hell did you post your attention-plea only six days ago if it was 'over' two weeks ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

SARAH24 wrote:
    Typically guys responses...u lot stick together dont ye. Im not a psycho..quite normal actually.. hes the one thats not normal he even told me that himself...and hes the one thats immature...really immature. And certainly (for that person who mentioned this) the bad things he did was not breaking up with me (i did that). He was a total idiot, Im mad at myself for ever going near him.

As for the credit card thing...Im a smart bitch..the way I did it he has nothing on me..and would have pressed charges by now if he could have.

No havent seen that programme about the woman that went on a spending spree with her ex's credit card...I dont copy people I do things my own way.

By the way I dont look like a horse! Im sick of trying to justify myself here, no matter what i say ye lot are against me.

PSYCO :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

SARAH24 wrote:
    Listen have given out enough details already... the guy is loaded - earns 2 grand a week - I didnt spend much on the card its what I spent it on!
    He knows about it, he knows i did it, he cant prove it.

As far as im concerned ive got my revenge now...he deserved it - he knows that himself, the whole thing is over.
    He rang me and sent me msgs when he found out... none of which I replied to and I have heard nothing in the last 2 weeks. So as far as im concerned thats it.
    everyone spends the amount related to what they earn!! so just because he earns a lot doesn't mean he is loaded.. and you have probably put him in a **** load of debt.. congratulations.

grow up.. i hope he slept with your sister or something, or your dad...

or dog

Or horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Em.. can everyone just calm down a tad? sarah this was kinda meant to be a funny kinda post or a real follow-through revenge thread?..

Advertisement