Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest brand new k700i in dublin?

Options
  • 04-01-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

I finally have enough to get a new phone and i was wonderin if anyone knows where the best place to buy a brand new SE k700i in dublin is. I know the CPW sell it for 400 euro and 3G sell it for 430 euro but i find these prices a little on the steep side for a non smart phone with a VGA camera
    So if any one knows where i can get this phone for around 350 or less brand new their help would be much appreciated. cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

just a suggestion but you could try looking on eBay and see what you might find there (you may not find one cheaper). look at the buyers with very high rating and with PP beside their names.

--laoisfan
    (laois 2-11 offaly 2-09)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Why pay €400 to get one here. Order one off this crowd and you'll have it at your door in 2-3 days - http://www.mphone.co.uk/acatalog/k700_sim_free.html. You'll save yourself almost €100 I'd say....aswell as a trip to CPW. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bill_N

Personally I'd stick to an Irish-based company in case anything goes wrong with it - sending the phone back to the UK would be a pain. You can also forget a warranty if you buy one off eBay. You could get it cheaper from an Irish-based online shop - http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=sim+free+sony+ericsson+k700i&meta=cr%3DcountryIE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Bill_N wrote:
    Personally I'd stick to an Irish-based company in case anything goes wrong with it

If bought new from a legitimate mobile phone retailer, the phone will come with a 12 month warranty regardless of where you buy it. There is no need to send it back to UK for repairs as they can all be carried out here by one of the Sony Ericsson service centres if the phone is still under warranty. So in summary, there is no good reason in my opinion for spending an extra €100 to buy the phone in an Irish shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Its not that i haven't thought of the internet i have and there is a few sites offering the phone for around 300 euro its just i prefer to be handed wat im buying from a sales person rather than a delivery man.
    I have narrowed it down to two choices either order it from somewhere like livetelecom or mphone or travel up north to the CPW cause they are sellin it for 300 euro also
    Thanks for your help any other ideas are still welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement