Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone availability

Options
  • 04-01-2005 3:45pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

im just back from my local phone shop where i was placing an order for a P910i and i was told they wouldn't have them in again until later this month :mad: (and they just came down to €720 sim free and everything)

does anyone know of any store (tipperary, limerick area) that will have them in stock right now? as every time i ring limerick store i get no information. apparently if they're not on that laminated chart im just told they dont do them :mad:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

slade_x wrote:
    im just back from my local phone shop where i was placing an order for a P910i and i was told they wouldn't have them in again until later this month :mad: (and they just came down to €720 sim free and everything)

Thanks

€720! Christ almighty, what are you paying that much for?

http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=P910I

shipment within 3 working days

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

€720! Christ almighty, what are you paying that much for?

http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=P910I

shipment within 3 working days

after sale service ;) .. anything goes wrong with the phone and it could take a week or 2 to get it repaired online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Each to their own but you are either mad are earning too much to pay €720 for a mobile phone. i hope its the latter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

slade_x wrote:
    after sale service ;) .. anything goes wrong with the phone and it could take a week or 2 to get it repaired online

The phone will have a 12 month warranty regardless of where you buy it so you can still get it fixed here at any Sony Ericsson service centre under warranty. Where you bought it is pretty much irrevelent, once you have proof of purchase. Fonefix in finglas are the main SE service centre in Ireland AFAIK and they'll fix it for you should you have any hassle with it.

Advertisement