Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STT tonight?

Options
  • 04-01-2005 6:03pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is the Tuesday Omaha going to happen? I hope so, its fun. If not does anyone else want to play a STT in the club before the grannies arrive?
    I'm thinking about 7pm?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

is the five card tourney not on any more/?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think they have enough space to run both comfortably now.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aye, there was only 9 people for the Omaha tournie last night (or the Omahahahahohmygodhowcouldyoucallwiththat tournie as I like to call it :) ) so no problem hosting it. Next week will be a new Hold'em tournie though. Details to come.

Had fun last night, Oscar and Dave hung in admirably (considering Oscar won only two hands I think and got the bubble (?)). Impressive tightness from our resident maniac! I did my usual Mr Magoo impression and drove my hands home regardless of the danger I was in! Each time I've won that tournie I've lost ALL of my initial chips in the first hand and last night was no different!

Talking to Luke he was concerned that there wasnt the support for the tournie but I think he's wrong, theres at least a two table tournie in it and more imho. Anyway, it's probably going to be moved to another night and with the new space it can be played at 8:30 without impinging on the other tournie.

Anyway, fun night and well played all. I wonder will we get tournie-league points for that, cant see why we wouldnt as it was an officiallly sanctioned tournie and we paid reg-fees for it...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

you sure said 'tournie' enough in that post :D

Advertisement