Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know when does Resident Evil 4 actually comes out?

Options
  • 04-01-2005 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Ive been looking around and i keep getting different release dates. it says on www.play.com that they will have to sell in February. Other sites are different. does any1 know exactly when?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I have ordered 2 copies from dvdsoon.com for about 80 euro for the two of them and it is out next week it is an NTSC version but just get a free loader of cd wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Last time I checked it's February for the European PAL release.

I've ordered the US one from Play-Asia.com, should be shipping January 11th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The date given on the GAME release dates list is March 18th...:(
    NTSC is next Tuesday though, tempted to import.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea march 18th is the official pal release. i have my american version ordered along with the chainsaw. hehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

i have my american version ordered along with the chainsaw

Ya actually ordered it -- I remember when ya linked to it. You'll have to post how it works out :D I'll let everyone know how nifty my umbrella is when it arrives ;)

March 18th....I'm glad I ordered NTSC now -- when I ordered it back in November, the PAL release was looking like April/May so there was no way I was waiting!! February wouldn't have been too bad, but March, eh no! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement