Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone - recommendations please -

Options
  • 04-01-2005 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

lo all.

I'm starting co-op in feb and I'm thinking i'll treat myself to a new mobile.
    atm I have a sim-free 6100 with o2 and it's fine but I've an itching for something newer :)

price range >=€300.
    camera.
    mp3.

bluetooth isn't an appeal. nothing to use it with.

I was thinking of the 6230 with meteor [or simfree anywhere]

I do like my nokia and nokia phones in general...kinda prefer one again but I'm open to all suggestions.

thanks.

Denis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

if ur on bill pay,or in the position to use someones upgrade,then the sharp 902 would be no.1.but the 6230 is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

yup the 6230 is a quality phone, best phone nokia have brought out in a while. Id recommend it. (Having used one for 4 months)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

im in a similar position but think ive narrowed it down to 3 phones (could change depending on recommendations) the SE V800, Nokia 7610 or 6630.
    My last two phones have been SE T630 and SE K700i, both of which ive been very impressed with and have leaned me towards the V800.

I have a new baby and the video feature on the K700 has come in handy for capturing moments when im out or whatever and dont have a video camera. So decent camera is a must. Any recommendations?

i no i always rattle on about the (cue angelic choir) 902 but its video capture is sposed to be out of this world, and no limit on its size!

any idea on a time frame for the 902 and a price?

• Advertisement

oh and btw CONGRATSULATIONS!!!!

cheers, took me a minute to realise what you were on about :o shame on me.

Advertisement