Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson v800 now available

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

dookie wrote:
    i saw the v800 yesterday...hmmm,very tall...i dont like it.
    its kinda hard to flip open if u get me. maybe im just nit-pickin but im gonna wait for the 902.

If the size is an issue for you, you're not going to like the 902, it's massive. The CPW have a dummy model and compared to the v800 its very big and heavy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

which CPW?i dont mind the size as much...just how tall it feels,itb better if it was wider.

The one in tallaght, in the square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

cool.i'll pop up there later so...wait,don't they have a counter in front of the phones?can u hold it?

yeah, but they dont have the phones on security cables so u can just ask to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I was just thinking bout getting a new phone to update from my fu9ked up sagem my v-65 and i was thinking bout the v800 anyone out there with positive negitive exp with this phone?also how long is the video in it or is it as much as memory will allow and how much is a 1 gig mem stick for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Great phone
    Check the FS Mobiles thread here
    Sharkman is selling a debranded V800 with all Vodafone software removed
    The video is governed by the size of the memory card
    1 GB Memory Stick Duo is available here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Can you get it on that €100 off pay as you go offer, or is that just the moto v1050?

Advertisement