Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus Christ! Heroin!

Options
  • 04-01-2005 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hello handy smile or die peacefully without creedence or peter! the larger ran freely over by the old home shed. Father loved it, he was the best, in fifteen years no-one had beaten him at chequers basketball or at curling, that made him proud.......yet empty.....yitsak rabin soviet filter

http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/31/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

I hear that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

i thought YOU would but do know what it means if you figure it out it will be really funny, altough you might regret it!.......in a nice way rarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrararararararararararararararrarararrarararararararararararararararrarararararararararararararar

http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/31/

then it's not a regret.......

You lads wouldn't happen to be Arts students by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

oh yeah! well we are actually polish miners, and we wrote a song about that, its called my polish cleft, it deals with the shame and pain associated with being a miner without a fully functioning cleft pallet, and the derisory grins and sneers that accompany it, my heroin addiction was also a serious part of it, im off the horse now though! its given me a whole new perception on the finer things in life....take crack for instance!!!

• Advertisement

Tick tack toe! buy it from a whoe!

Advertisement