Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

https://www.expansys.ie - Payment Mtd

Options
  • 04-01-2005 10:20pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i was just curious about the Bank transfer payment method available on the site and wondering if anyone has every payed with this method, and would it be correct to say that it would take about 3 days to clear.. or would just be like using a credit card?

also how long would it normally take to recieve a delivery for anyone living in the south of ireland (i know it says usually 3 working days) but is it ever over night?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭halkar

I ordered from them before, paid with credit card, 3 days and goods were here, I don't know if they have over nigh delivery, even if they do probably not for Ireland. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

halkar wrote:
    I ordered from them before, paid with credit card, 3 days and goods were here, I don't know if they have over nigh delivery, even if they do probably not for Ireland. :)

so the option to ship through FedEX is just a waste of money then?

anyone pay using the bank transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

slade_x wrote:
    so the option to ship through FedEX is just a waste of money then?

anyone pay using the bank transfer?

I used the FedEx option, arrived next day,I'm based in dublin

Advertisement