Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman codename 47 can't see a thing!

Options
  • 04-01-2005 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Have tried looking on the official site etc but either the page won't download? or some other guy asks thequestion but no one answers.

Anyway when playing the game some of the levels are at night, fair enough but I can't see anything. I wouldn't mind if this blanket of darkness effected everyone in the game but it seems the guards can SEE ME NO PROBLEM!!! There doesn't seem to be a control to make it brighter (gamma etc).

If anyone knows how to sort this out I'd be thrilled.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Have u tried patching the game and trying a few driver versions that were around when the game was released..... First step in the right direction. Does the situation change if u knock all the graphics down to low?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

if you're running xp then using compatibility mode may help.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Highnoon

Thanks for the reply lads. Will try that and Yes I am using XP. seems to be more trouble than it's worth.

Advertisement