Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota alloys key

Options
  • 05-01-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a key for toyota alloys? My brother bought a 4 yo corolla van recently and he's having problems finding one. Believe it or not he has tried two dealers in Mayo and neither can help! He's in Dublin on a regular basis but I think at this stage he'd travel anywhere for one as its only a matter of time before he ends up with a flat and no way of changing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Surprising that your local dealer wasnt more helpful, I'd drop a wee note of to Toyota Irl. and mention this to them.
    My local dealer, bought the car from them, are very helpful and i've noticed that the main toyota dealers, hogans in galway etc, are always helpful compared to some other companies.

Toyota Ireland Ltd.
    Toyota House
    Killeen Road
    Dublin 12
    Ireland
    phone: 01 4190200

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

thanks Bogger77, I'll give him that number.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

to get a new key he will need the code from the lockset this
    would of being on a card with the locknut.Have a look in owners manual. If he
    has that they a new one can be got.Or buy direct from Mc Guard in Germany who supply toyota. If he has no code the nuts will have to be burnt off

Advertisement