Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Console and Why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

You people are total Nintendo whores!

Can't complain too much though ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Funny that the Cube is doing so badly but is the fav by a margin of 4 and Nintendo are cleaning up overall. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I voted MegaDrive 'cos I still have a SNES, so rose-tinted glasses makes me miss the MD more *sniff* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

im gonna have to go with the n64. it didnt have as many games as the ps1 but they were so consistant and it brought us the joys of majoras mask and ocarina of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

N64 for me as well and for the same reasons + super smash bros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

i don't even like x-box that much but the cube can't win or the snes so im voting for the x-box :):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Kio wrote:
    i don't even like x-box that much but the cube can't win or the snes so im voting for the x-box :):D
    do you mind me asking why?
    or would that evoke bitter memories of that fateful day your head got stuck up your ass?

Advertisement