Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup Third Round

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Dub13 wrote:
    AGAIN....At the end of the day Sunderland are one Div lower than Palace.
    AGAIN.... At the end of the day Sunderland are better than Palace. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Brian017 wrote:
    AGAIN.... At the end of the day Sunderland are better than Palace. :D

:D:D we all have our opinions,even if yours is wrong Brian :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Miller and Djemba Djemba are easily two of the worst players to pull on a Manchester United shirt in many years. They were both abysmal in the FA Cup game and have generally been an utter waste of time and money (in Djemba Djemba's case).

And people seem to think Miller is some great hope who will replace Keane? Bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

Miller won't play another big game for United. Fergie signalled that by taking him off and leaving Jones on. He could leave in the summer I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Oooooooo controversial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeah,
    Out of that match I was somewhat impressed with Eagles, very impressed with Spector Richardson and Jones. Kleberson is another reserve player I really like.
    Bellion just isn't good enough, full stop, I like the guy but hes gone sometime soon.
    Double D just isn't good enough, Miller I don't understand.
    I remember watching him for Celtic and he was doing good, I thought he showed promise, shows you the diff between the SPL and the EPL.

I thought this winter would be off loading time, but I guess its not until summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

PHB wrote:
    shows you the diff between the SPL and the EPL.
    Well he only started a combined total of 16 matchesin the SPL and EPL so its hard to judge. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'd look good playing for Celtic against Partick Thistle or Dundee United. Miller is crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'd look good playing for Celtic against Partick Thistle or Dundee United. Miller is crap.
    The thing is, Miller only really made his name playing for Anderlecht and a few sub appearances in the CL.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Miller could maybe do with going to Div one on a year long loan.

Advertisement