Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Any rooms in Killarney??????

Options
  • 05-01-2005 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey
    me and my friend are going to Killarney for Feb and March for work experience and we really need two single rooms there for that time. please get back to me if you know of any place thats available.

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

kittycatt wrote:
    hey
    me and my friend are going to Killarney for Feb and March for work experience and we really need two single rooms there for that time. please get back to me if you know of any place thats available.

Cheers :D

1. Male/Female?
    2. Any disgusting habbits?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try one of the guest houses or hotels that are off-season.

If the work experience is in a hotel, etc. the might offer accommodation as part of the deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittycatt

Two females with no disgusting habits to speak of at present :p

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

kittycatt wrote:
    Two females with no disgusting habits to speak of at present :p

got pics ?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

1 bedroom (double room)

2 Bedrooms

Got a few more matches, but they were too high (over €500 a month!)

The 1 bedroom is too share(€60 weekly), and the 2 bedroom is a house to rent(€160 weekly).

The house (€160 or €80 each weekly) may be better, as its your own house so it'd have less rules attached (regarding that "odd" party, etc).

=-=

Enjoy. Look around daft.ie for more stuff.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement