Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where to get a promotionl sign made?

• 05-01-2005 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Better off asking the professionals over on the http://www.creativeireland.com board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

smiaras wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

There's a sign shop on Parnell St. Think it's called 'Parnell Signs' or something. Turn right at the top of O'Connell St, walk up towards Gardiner St, and it's on the left hand side, just before the traffic lights at the bottom of Hill Street.

Kevin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

There is also a sign shop in finglas village!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I just emailed www.beesigns.com regarding something I'm looking for. Maybe you could try them too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

irish prestige signs are in the book & do the job well cant vouch for how pricey they are though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Academy Signs are who you need to contact. Have used them for 3d raised lettering. They are the boys for your job.

Advertisement