Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vasco.

• 09-01-2000 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

Seems South American football is still the best............

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Gooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll smile.gif

Jaysus and I thought all the Turkeys were stuffed at Christmas.

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Quote:

'Manchester United have accepted their defeat by Vasco da Gama with the good grace we have come to expect from the self-appointed World's Greatest Club. "I'm sure we would take these guys on in England and hammer them four or five-nil," Jordi Cruyff told The Express. And Jordi 'Two League Games This Season' Cruyff would doubtless have a pivotal role to play in such a hypothetical triumph.'

Nice to see that Man U are as gracious in defeat as ever. Ferguson sure has taught them a thing or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

And that shows why everyone (bar the morons) hate MANUre so much.

Looks like its going to be a all Brazilian final now, that should guarantee a decent attendance.

Gandalf.

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

QUOTE:

'Friday brought more joy from Jaap, who demanded of his readers: "The governing bodies need to decide which tournament is the real world championship. This one or the one we won in Tokyo? It is farcical to have two." Perhaps he missed Sepp Blatter's press conference earlier in the week, during which the FIFA president made it clear that the new tournament superceded the original one - incidentally, not really a tournament at all, but rather a one-off game.

Stam continued: "Who are the real world champions? United for our victory in Tokyo or tonight's victors? I can't see how Vasco da Gama or Corinthians can be recognised as the best team in the world on the basis of tonight's result."

So let's get this straight - United are the world champions, yet Vasco cannot become the world champions by beating them. Nor can Corinthians become world champions by conquering the team which beat the world champions. Nice logic, Jaap.'

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, words fail me smile.gif I cant wait to see what a Man U player thinks of the 21st century, if he manages to get his head out of his **** for long enough smile.gif

Advertisement