Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question ??

Options
  • 05-01-2005 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi,
    I was wondering if this was possible.
    I want to display my website in my office waiting room. Is there a way to convert my website into a presentation so that the pages will automatically change every few minutes? By change, I mean rotate through the pages, not a change of content. Is there a program available for this?
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

brooksp
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hmm... you could recreate the pages in Powerpoint and cycle that... Or some basic Javascript that would load the next page in a sequence every X period of time...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Well.. you could use a redirection tag,so that it will redirect every lets say 30 seconds, to the next page, and have like a loop like this:

index>> about us>> contact>> information>> what we do>> our products>> index>>

Here's the redirection tag!

<head>
    <meta content="10; url="http://www.desiredlinkgoeshere.com&quot; />
    </head>

the 10 is the amnount of second, you can change that to whatever you like.. also change the link..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deep_end

brooksp wrote:
    Hi,
    I was wondering if this was possible.
    I want to display my website in my office waiting room. Is there a way to convert my website into a presentation so that the pages will automatically change every few minutes? By change, I mean rotate through the pages, not a change of content. Is there a program available for this?
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

brooksp
    :D

the best program is Expo Walkthrough for creating animated presentations

try google to find it it should be free (home edition).
    Otherwise give me your email address, I can send you one. :)

Advertisement