Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitz site.

Options
  • 05-01-2005 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Have'nt played against actual people for a while, checked out the fitz web site to see if tournie schedule had changed only to find that not a word on this site has changed. Can I trust the nights and times posted there now. much obliged for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

it has changed as they have added the omaha on a tuesday to the list of tourneys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 geebag

looked at the site last week and assumed it had'nt changed.
    assumptions like that loose me my chips
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Omaha tournament now finished. 50e double chance freezeout started instead. All tournaments now start 8 30

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

What does 'double chance' mean exactly? Two rebuys in first hour?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

geebag wrote:
    looked at the site last week and assumed it had'nt changed.
    assumptions like that loose me my chips
    thanks.

assumptions are the mother of all Fcuk ups. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Double chance means you get half your chips starting, you can take the rest at any time in the first hour or you get it as a top up the tournament will not cost anyone more than 50

Advertisement