Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

101 albums you shouldn't have.

Options
  • 05-01-2005 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Franz Ferdinand, not because its a bad album but due to the fact that it's supposed to be the pinnacle of modern rock n roll! I for one am not accepting that throw away sh1t.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

*cries*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Miles

Anything by Britney.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

scarfacemj wrote:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Franz Ferdinand, not because its a bad album but due to the fact that it's supposed to be the pinnacle of modern rock n roll! I for one am not accepting that throw away sh1t.

Wheres the other 100 smart arse?

Anyone remember the band "Bros" from the late eighties or early nineties?

Put them on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

Don't forget to add anything by William Shatner. I'd rather listen to Bros any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well if limbs are being gone out on, I'll add The Streets to the list (either one, or both if there's room). If I wanted a CD of some guy talking over music I'd buy William Shatner's.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

No way dude! The Streets are great, I reckon. I thought their album was one of the best of last year.

Spice Girls.

Janet Jackson.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭limbovski

The almighty David Hasselhoffs new album. A must have for those of us without ears...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

the cheeky girls, yes they put all damn singles together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

:mad: As a long time KISS fan and being open to various solo albums that have been released by Kiss and Ex-Kiss members I ordered Bruce´s little CD via his homepage www.kulick.net

What a disgrace. He certainly is a great guitar player but he is neither a songwriter nor a singer.

I kinda thought so beforehand but still was stupid enough to buy it. I was curious and it was only € 10,- incl. p+p.

Nevertheless - with the exception of perhaps 1 song "crazy" the whole album is just horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

anything by Reef, they suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

This thread is a bit pointless. Anyone can just come on and say andything by steps, six, boyzone etc....what's the point of that. We know this music is cack, this is why we don't buy it. The original post had some merit because it was a popular and well received album that the poster thought didnt deserve the acclaim. I think the thread should have a different title otherwise it's just gonna rise to herculean proportions with people just posting albums like the smurfs, Peter Andre or 2 unlimited's definitve collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

aqua. they have 2albums yknow. crazy ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Kelly Family,
    Daniel O'Donnell

what's the point to this thread ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Momma, you've been bad! Mr Sloth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

i know you didnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 stereo_carol

I think this thread is supposed to be about cds that we actually own but wish we didnt???
    so unless u own it don't post it
    here's mine:
    chili peppers by the way
    flaming lips yoshimi -- it' s good but not €20 good and i only wanted do you realize?? and the free playlist cd :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I'll add
    Streophonics- JEEP the worst album I have ever heard

and The Flaming Lips are great altough I do prefeer clowds taste metalic era Lips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 shug

I'm going to upset a shed load of people with this one but, Nevermind by Nirvana. & I do own a copy or rather 2 1 LP and 1 CD.

My points to support this are:

1. Bleech is a kick ass better album
    2. It was nothing new, anyone who listened to early black sabbath (Paranoid for example will know what I'm talking about) that whole start with a slow dirty guitar, build up to the chorus then repeat
    3. Bad Motor finger was a far better album

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

well well well......

Advertisement