Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flying to brussels

• 06-01-2005 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Hey i can fly to brussels for only 40euro, now i hear there aint much to do in brusselss, but i was wondering is there a train or something i could get to somewhere like milan, amsterdam or stockholm?? Anyone ever done anything like this? I would only have about 6days but would like to see as much as possible! Any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Antwerp is supposed to be an interesting town (although have yet to check it out). Frequent train service to there - and onwards to rotterdam/amsterdam.

Belgian Railways

Milans quite a distance....would be better to be flying in directly i would say.
    Cologne (Koeln) is not far away - could be a good day trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Train to Amsterdam takes 3 hours.

Stockholm I ain't sure of, but I do know there's an fairly cheap bus service.

Why not consider Paris, an hour from Brussels? Fly with Ryanair to Beauvais.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

AMsterdam seems to be the best, i could stay in brussells for two nights then head to amsterdam for 3 nights. its 130euro to get the train to milan!

I have been to paris already with ryanair, stockholm would be my favourite to visit.

Or i may take the offer of prauge for 4 nights 299euro, cant go wrong!

Advertisement