Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead - Go to Sleep

Options
  • 06-01-2005 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

That's a really good song.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

I looooooooove Radiohead! Kinda went off them when they went all mainstream but refound them in the last year or so. 2+2=5 - Brilliant! And Miximatosis! Dunno the Go To Sleep song though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Its off Hail to the Tea Leaf, I'm awake now, bring on those synthetic f*cking estrogens,ladies take note, they're bad for you m'kay.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

hehe Radiohead and sleep in the same line............speaks for itself.

Arts student?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dellytots

Go to sleep is a deadly song. Gotta say my top Radioceann songs at the moment gots to be

Black Star
    Idioteque
    Lucky
    Iron Lung
    Anyone can play guitar
    Everthing in its right place
    Optimistic

Anything performed live by Radiohead is amazin

• Advertisement

everything in its right place is cool with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 eoinfilter

anything off kid A is just unbeatable, esp everything in its right place and i think its no.9 on that album the one with the cool drums and the line 'release me, release me, please' ****ing deadly

http://artists.cpu.ie//bands/31/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭captainplanet

is it just me or is falling asleep to radiohead one of the worst things that you can do? you wake up all cranky and you know, suicidial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I just found a 13cd bootleg of rare radiohead stuff
    bloddy amazing it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

is it just me or is falling asleep to radiohead one of the worst things that you can do? you wake up all cranky and you know, suicidial.

That happens to me everytime I hear Radiohead

• Advertisement
Advertisement