Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it game over for Gamecube?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

ViperVenoM wrote:
    ha! good stupid kiddy console and yes i know people with it and barring the Res Evils its full of crap games imo ..why people get excited over Metroid prime and the vast ammounts of mario ill never know

id pay maybe £40 for it just for Res Evil but theres no other game i like so ..meh ill cope

:p

kiddy console i didnt know that either of the other consoles were adult consoles over 18 labels on the joypads
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

i don't understand why people say that the Gamecube is a kiddie console, whilst the fact that playing games, isn't really an adult pastime... ;)

the fact is, all consoles are special in their own way, and unfortunately Sony has succeeded in controlling the console market through a mix of brilliant marketing and good business deals with games publishers...

I hope that the Gamecube will last for a while... I really like all the Gamecube exclusive titles ... and well, the lack of games for it means you won't be spending too much of your cash on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

But the quality keeps you coming back. And I find that most of the people who call GC kiddy tend to be very immature themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

i am waiting for mario power tennis, n64 version was a classic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this "kiddie console" a good bit more advanced and powerful than a ps2?

• Advertisement

Looking at the cold hard numbers, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

tman wrote:
    erm... do the ****ing maths man
    Eh? :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Eh? :confused:

€90 for Cube and DK game means the console is going for about €50-55.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Rew wrote:
    €90 for Cube and DK game means the console is going for about €50-55.
    Yea but I don't want the DK game.

So trade it in somewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement