Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh no...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

It doesnt actually say that Affleck and Smith are the 2 cops..
    When I first read the synopsis, i thought smith would have been the black soldier that goes AWOL. ??
    could be wrong...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I dunno, I always liked Will Smith, yea sure he plays the exact same charecter more or elss every film hes in, but he still has some charm about him you just cant help but love :)

But yes, may Ben Aflleck die horrably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ben couldn't act as anything at all.... did any see that b!tch of a film he did surviving xmas

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Come on Ben Affleck isn't annoying. He's just crap. Nothing annoying about a plank of wood on screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I never liked Will Smith, I don't get the appeal, I can't think of anything he's done that I actually genuinely liked.

Although, he isn't quite as bad as Ben Affleck. Grrr.

Could be ms Beanbag, but it still sounds like the same old boring story we've seen a million times before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Oh jesus no. Smith is an annoying bastard. Smith and Tom Hanks directed by Spielberg, now that would get on my 3 tits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

damien.m wrote:
    Oh jesus no. Smith is an annoying bastard. Smith and Tom Hanks directed by Spielberg, now that would get on my 3 tits.

Yeah but you saw the last Matrix - what do you know ;)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Why on earth is B. Ássfleck still getting film offers?

Nobody - not even people who usually dig mediocre celebrites - likes him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ugh Smith and Affleck !!! The only film I would like to see them in is a serial killer one where they are the victims :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

so? if you dont like them dont go to see it.

I wouldve thought having 2 actors you dont like together in a film is a good thing as it means theres 1 film out you really wont like as opposed to 2 films you wont like. Or 1 of them could be out there polluting a film you would have otherwise have enjoyed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement