Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...meanwhile 8Mbit for €15 is available in France

• 06-01-2005 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Just look http://www.neuf.fr/offres/adsl/

8Mbit for less than €15

8Mbit + unlimited national phone call for less than €24

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Cant wait to move to france.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

ok stop rubbing it in, we already know we are faaaar behind other European countries, but we will reach 8 meg speeds ........... in 10 years, when all the others are on 100meg fiber optic lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

CyberGhost wrote:
    ok stop rubbing it in, we already know we are faaaar behind other European countries, but we will reach 8 meg speeds ........... in 10 years, when all the others are on 100meg fiber optic lines

Maybe we can get the French to buy a company here and then they'd offer the same service here. It probably won't happen but you can always dream... :(

Infini wrote:
    Maybe we can get the French to buy a company here and then they'd offer the same service here. It probably won't happen but you can always dream... :(

not going to happen, it would be faster to learn French and move to France lol

CyberGhost wrote:
    not going to happen, it would be faster to learn French and move to France lol

What about Sattelite ISP's in other EU countries, they would have coverage here so maybe you could avail of that (Not bloody likely of course but it's worth checking).

• Advertisement

Infini wrote:
    What about Sattelite ISP's in other EU countries, they would have coverage here so maybe you could avail of that (Not bloody likely of course but it's worth checking).

I don't think so Infini, there must be some rules between ISPs, devided territories and such

CyberGhost wrote:
    I don't think so Infini, there must be some rules between ISPs, devided territories and such

What about that stuff about free flow of goods and information inside the EU?

Infini wrote:
    What about that stuff about free flow of goods and information inside the EU?

hmm... i don't know, but anyways I wouldn't get a satellite connection If I were on your place, it's dependant on weather, costs a lot, and there is always a problem of where to mount the thing

CyberGhost wrote:
    hmm... i don't know, but anyways I wouldn't get a satellite connection If I were on your place, it's dependant on weather, costs a lot, and there is always a problem of where to mount the thing

Yeah your right about that. Its always the Feckin' price...

Advertisement