Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You just have to love Nintendo

Options
  • 06-01-2005 3:59pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its nice to see that someone can actually shut Ballmer up.

Its odd to say it, but click this link if your easily offended.

http://www.theinq.net/?article=20547

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Heh.. thats great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

fckunig love it :D

read the whole interview he calls the psp a cock hahaahhahaahah

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Best laugh I had all day!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He's nuts. I always suspected it but that proves it. In fact on the bonkers meter for people in the games industry the guy over Nintendo America is next in line.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great interview. He talks alot of sense.
    Look at the size and weight of a PSP, you could kill a man with it. Look at its shape. It's so threatening. It's shaped like a giant penis. But the main problem with the PSP is its battery life. Most of the power is drained during the loading process. By the time you start to enjoy yourself, the battery will run out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

lol, the full interview is well worth a read.. very funny. Very spiteful fanboi stuff. It's great :) I've always thought Kirby was a bit homosexual alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Oh.... that's just the funnies thing... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Yeah I read that a few days ago and some were saying it was fake but it's damned funny anyway.

That said - he slags off the size and shape of the PSP - hasn't he seen a GBA? It's pretty much the same shape really. (apart from the screen).

Can anyone confirm whether it's real or fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I suppose someone could buy a February issue of Wired.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hah, what a nutter. He really hates the americans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Aw man, to have been a fly on that wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Roffle, I hope to Christ that's true, I always thought Yamauchi was not a man to be fuxored with. :D

Thinking about it, it must be true, because if Yamauchi got wind of something like this that wasn't, Wired would get the big white balls sued off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Fair play :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Bah, that's a pity. 'Cause the PSP really does look like a cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

it was a bit of a laugh anyway

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He's still nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Swifty wrote:
    I've always thought Kirby was a bit homosexual alright.
    You'd better not be talking about me...:p

lol.. no. Read the article he mentions Kirby, while being a fun little character is a tad.. homosexual. Didn't mean anything by it forgot there was someone with kirby in their name.. oops. C'mon he's not the straightest thing out there is he.. He looks like he takes it and loves it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

ya gotta luv the japs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

However Yamaushi didn't like the deal, which he saw as a loss on a level similar to World War Two. He said he ranted a bit about Japanese values and identity but it went no-where. So in the end he said in Japanese "suck my yellow balls Mr Ballmer".

Even it is a hoax, it's still brilliant. :D

Advertisement