Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Strange Collaborations

2»

Comments

Kersh wrote:
    I think the Spawn soundtrack has some interesting pairings...Slayer and iceT, or is that Judgement Night??
    That was Judgment Night. Listened to it the other night. Biohazard/Onyx is the bo11ocks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Eminem and Elton John... Remember that?

Bizarre but very good.

Robert Smith and blink-182 is another one, but that wasn't weird, just f*cking brilliant...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I think the choir is a group of Innuit throat singers

Just what we need. more sub-Yoko Ono nonsense from this crack-addled Icelandic popmidget.
    Brian May, Rodger Taylor & Paul Rodgers

3 old farts who met at the Country Club, what's so unusual? ;)
    Who would have thought Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra would be so... effective?

Erm, Deep Purple with the London Philharmonic 'Concerto for Group and Orchestra'. Rock/Metallers looking for the respectability and cachet of classical music is as old as Jon Lord's underwear.
    That was Judgment Night. Listened to it the other night. Biohazard/Onyx is the bo11ocks...

Agreed! I like that Boo-Ya tribe one as well.

I'd like to see a collaboration between Will Young and an out-of-control Combine Harvester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Elvis VS JXL or whatever, what an atrocity, he's been dead ages, let it go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

someone has to mention this.
    May God forgive me for bringing it up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hello 19 year old me ^^ waves up top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

trevorku wrote: »
    Elvis VS JXL or whatever, what an atrocity, he's been dead ages, let it go.

You know what else has been dead ages? This thread!

Don't go dragging up old threads!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement