Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

external ipod battery

Options
  • 06-01-2005 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone have bought a battery pack for their ipod? Want to get BTI's ipod Battery 2 but can't find anywhere to buy it. The US sites won't deliver to Ireland. Anyone know of any sites I could try?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I've seen sites online that give instructions on how to make an external battery pack. It depends on which iPod you own but it's possible ?
    Here's a link to one.

Has the original battery started losing charge on you ? You can buy high capacity replacement batteries with full instructions from the States, they're very easy to fit yourself. I resurrected an old 1st Gen iPod this way, I bought a battery and Hard-drive for 169 euro including delivery ( . .I think) it's like having a brand new iPod !!

ZEN

Advertisement