Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Son Of The Mask

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think it looks like a fun movie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Noooooooooo!
    Someone broke TmB :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OK, it'll probably suck (Carrey went nowhere near it, and his replacement looks like he is trying to mimic him - toothy grin and all). There is some good humour in the trailer, but it is probably showing all the best bits from the movie.

Am I forgiven?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

When the teaser trailer with the dancing baby had ended I was left with the feeling of 'was I supposed to laugh at that because it was even less amusing than a series of babies falling over on you've been framed'.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Actually, there's a section on IMDB to nominate the worst trailer of 2004. I've just got my nomination :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Phew
    Thank God, it's not just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I definitely wont be watching this - it looks terrible - dont blame Carrey for not going near it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

if jim carey stayed away you know the script just isn't up to scratch. he was right about dumb and dumberer, so he's probably right about this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

The trailer looks terrible.

nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Im waiting for a funyn bit in the trailer..... oh wait the trailers over :confused:
    Looks pants tbh, very very pants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Wow, that looks awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Belle_Morte

That dancing baby was creepy *shudders*

Advertisement