Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV clicksilver / Ryanair

• 06-01-2005 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey,

Went to book a flight ticket a few weeks back with ryanair , got as far as the "search for flight" screen and the search just times out, being as it was xmas I thought that the flight system was overloaded with requests and was falling apart.

I went to book a flight this morning and the very same thing happened. Timed out. On arriving at work I booked the flights. I asked a friend who uses UTV clicksilver to test ryanairs web page for and it did the very same thing for her. Timed out.

Has anyone else with a UTV Clicksilver account had any problems with Ryanair ? as the only common thing thats I can think of is the provider.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I didnt have that problem before christmas, ill give it a try again tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I didnt have that problem the other day searching for blackpool. Did you try accessing it with more than one kind of net browser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

Only have IE, will get another browser and test it...

Strange that 2 seperate machines thou with only 2 things in common a provider and symantec AV have the same problems .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

JBoy wrote:

Strange that 2 seperate machines thou with only 2 things in common a provider and symantec AV have the same problems .

get firefox

www.firefox.com

D

Works great !!!

Drapper wrote:
    get firefox

www.firefox.com

D

Works great !!!

Its the best browser on the internet. No popups and has much stronger protection against ad and malware. Like that other persons banner says : FIREFOX OR ELSE...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

FIREFOX is the daddy , IE is now in the bin !

Thanks all....

I think my machine was attacked by a aerlingus worm that stopped me accessing ryanair.com :D

JBoy wrote:
    FIREFOX is the daddy , IE is now in the bin !

Thanks all....

I think my machine was attacked by a aerlingus worm that stopped me accessing ryanair.com :D

No problem but you should run a virus scan just in case somethings affecting it. Also to note that IE is notorious for the amount of gaffs in it and even the experts dont recommend using it (unless for windows update).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

JBoy wrote:

It might also be worth trying the utv proxy there were several reports of it 'acting up' again around Christmas:

195.218.116.8 3128

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Infini wrote:
    Its the best browser on the internet. No popups and has much stronger protection against ad and malware. Like that other persons banner says : FIREFOX OR ELSE...

It is early days yet!!!

Advertisement