Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy hands

Options
  • 06-01-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Heres a selection of crazy hands that Ive picked up over the last few days. I know you guys prefer ones where I lose but I tend to erase them from my memory as soon as possible.

This is from the 7.5 Gtd on VC. Its mid tournie time, and Im Chip leader, having at least twice the amount of chips as anyone else at the table. I get very protective of my blinds at times like this, and when the same guy limps in early position on my small blind I decide to make him think twice about doing it again. So he limps again, for the 3rd or 4th time over the last few orbits, and I make it 9k to go with 83o. He has about 24k, and blinds are 1k 2k. I have over 100k. To my surprise he calls, and flop comes up Q 7 7, with two diamonds. I put him all in bar 2k and he thinks for a good while then calls. Turn is the 3 of diamonds, and I bet his last 2k (I would of had to call and who knows, maybe hell fold). He calls with AKo, no diamonds. River is a blank and I win the 30k pot with my pair of 3's.

Playing omaha and I get 2255ss on the button. I make it 5$ to go, and the BB who is a good player that I know well makes it $20. I call. Flop if 679 rainbow. He bets $50 with his obv overpair. I put him all in for about abother 120$. This would be a much better move had I not shown about 4 bluffs over the last hour, he thinks and thinks and finally calls with AAxx, I say good call and then hit runner runner flush.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

i bet you were mr popular at those tables! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Just as a matter of interest how did you actually do in the 7.5 VC?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

kevthecelt wrote:
    Just as a matter of interest how did you actually do in the 7.5 VC?

After dominating it from about hand 10 I finished a very dissapointing 9th. Actually kind of self destructed which is a first for me. Im taking a day or two off to punish myself. The stack that I had, and how well I was playing meant that 2nd place would of been failure.

Advertisement