Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sod Online Iss The Real Way To Play Is In Person

Options
  • 06-01-2005 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My p.c. prob isnt up to playing online,but i've always loved the idea off starting a real tournament where ISS nuts :D like me can play fellow ISS nuts :) .Online is great but to play in a proper tournament would kick it.great thought anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

and where would you have it and what problems would people have getting there would it be decentralised in its 2nd yesr :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 THE ISS-MASTER

Well obviously you'd have to rent somewhere in town(DUBLIN CITY),and charge a fee in to cover the cost.if enough heads were into it then it may have legs but it tis only a pipedream at the moment.Or else just go back to playing games off hatred with your mates.MISDOG is my ISS enemy,but hes only good when sober

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

i have been playing them since iss64 i thouhgt the cube versions werent too hot my favorite was probably iss2000 it was the same as iss98 just a bit faster 2 great versions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 misdog

Ah Jenodubs, the so called 'master' may have the edge at the moment but the dawg has a nasty habit of kicking at your heels and grinding out a victory when his back is to the wall. Good call on the tournament front though. If any of us were organised a tournament in Dublin would be fantastic. Level playing field, no lag, the added pressure of a crowd/taunt, and of course a trophy for the winner. Probably get dumped out in the first round myself LOL!

Advertisement