Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver Down Waterford Area?

• 06-01-2005 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, Clicksilver has been down for me since last night. Called Tech support this afternoon and the guy said there were no problems reported in the Waterford Area and if it was still down call again after 6pm. Called again at 6.30 and after 30mins on hold got through to a guy who now tells me there is a problem in the waterford area. I said to him if its not back will i ring again tomorrow and he said there was no point and that he was sure i had better things to be doing with my time then ringing them which i just laughed at. Are there any other Waterford users on even IOL or Eircom that their service is down? I dont really trust those tech support guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

Yup...

IOLBB Here...Living In Waterford City...Been down since last night...might get a few secs online before it dies again...called IOL Tech (7 times actually) to be told "no, there is no problem in waterford"....

Eventually, they have agreed to investigate it...

Seems like Waterford is just down overall...

Netz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

I know of somebody in Waterford with an Eircom dsl connection who's been having problems today as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Me pats my Irishwan Connection

my preciousssssssss

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Are you on the Tycor exchange?

Its been fine here (Cherrymount/Ballytruckle Rd area).

Mike.

Living up near Hillview...

So i reckon i am on the Tycor Exchange...as it is only down the road..

Netz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

Im living up by hilview 2 and im on the tycor exchange
    iv been disconnected a few times over the past 2 days.
    Im on iol but generally i can stay on for a few hours.

A friend of mine is living up beyond the cleaboy...with no problems.

Apparently, it is happening on a certain "Card" (Whatever that means)

Must be something at the exchange..

Netz

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I'm ok as I'm on digiweb wireless, but a friend of mine is on utv quicksliver out in Tramore and his is gone since last night and its still down as far as I know.

Well..

My IOLBB seems to be back up and running...been logged on all day with no dropouts...

Fingers crossed...

Netz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Yeah me too since this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

I spoke to soon the damn thing has just gone again. Im on the Waterford Tycor exchange. Am getting a little p**sed off with the whole situation at this stage. Someone get this thing sorted.

i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

My broadband was down all last night.. I'm on the tycor exchange in hillview on eircom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

netbeatz wrote:
    Yup...

IOLBB Here...Living In Waterford City...Been down since last night...might get a few secs online before it dies again...called IOL Tech (7 times actually) to be told "no, there is no problem in waterford"....

Eventually, they have agreed to investigate it...

Seems like Waterford is just down overall...

Netz

yea i have Eircom BB and was told the same on their support (no problem in waterford.. must be your modem..) Bull!
    im on the tycor exchange too live down the road from it.

anyway back up and running now :D

Advertisement