Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apples

Options
  • 06-01-2005 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

if i have two green apples, and i eat three of them, then how many blue apples do i have?*

have made an aggrement not to reveal answer, so unless someone knows, most of ya wont get this.

*(a real question)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

-1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

You are implying that you eat three green apples, so me thinks you have the same number of blue apples as you started with.

Although you say it's a real question and seen as blue apples don't exist, you'll have none.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Ah, without stating how many blue apples there were, I don't see how this works. Unless it's some kind of riddle.

Maybe the answer is 0 because there's no such thing as blue apples?

PunK05 wrote:
    if i have two green apples, and i eat three of them, then how many blue apples do i have?*

have made an aggrement not to reveal answer, so unless someone knows, most of ya wont get this.

*(a real question)
    If no-one gets it within a week, will you be giving out the answer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

This is surely a question for the philosophy board

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the same amount you started with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmcquaid

whats the point of posting up a question after telling us your not gonna give us the answer :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

Give the answer before we all get really frustrated. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Please tell us!!! I'm dying to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I googled the question, but all I got was this page.

Advertisement