Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

good antitheft systems for parking in liffey valley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

Where can I get One?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

yawn...

Ask your friend about some info on nice hot systems that are fully legal to use in SA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

unkel wrote:
    yawn...

Ask your friend about some info on nice hot systems that are fully legal to use in SA :D

Just the thought of waking up to the smell of legally barbecued skanger in the mornings makes my mouth water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

lol I would get one of those if it was legal, or the thing from robocop that locks u into the seat and electrocutes u, muhahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I've ordered the "garbage disposable" one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

i prefer the special forces looking after it personally or the exploding windows with lead pipe to finish them off. very funny.

Advertisement