Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 2004 official patch v1.1

Options
  • 07-01-2005 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

I can't get this anywhere on the web - the original game, for no fathomable reason, has no controller configuration option - v1.1 apparently has it, but i can't get this anywhere - the auto update feature from ea games is absolute b0llocks and won't work - I found an unoffical patch, but iit only amends the official patch

anyone have it ?

B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

http://www.easports.com/games/fifa2004/patches.jsp

but you need to use internet explorer with an active x plug in
    very dodgy typical E.A

why are you playing fifa when pro evolution is so mich better?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 proevmaster

tuxy wrote:
    http://www.easports.com/games/fifa2004/patches.jsp

but you need to use internet explorer with an active x plug in
    very dodgy typical E.A

why are you playing fifa when pro evolution is so mich better?

^^^
    Well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

a present from last christmas... and I need to configure the controller to same as ps2 so i can humiliate my mate who says he's the champ!

ah yes... my time will come....

thanks for the tip on ie as default

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

one of the many flaws of fifa games, great ea idea you must use our controls so what if pass and change player are the same button

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

what a complete piece of crap

even with the update (which steadfastly refused to install, I did activex/default brwser settings above and at least got it to attempt to download, but the page kept locking up - EA's website is a f*cking joke) the controller options didn't come up - i eventually had to install a modified patch from a soccer games website

even still - that only allows you to change keyboard settings, not gamepad ones.

EA force you through a kafkaesque nightmare of registration b*llox before you can even email them - for a game to be out this long and not have executable patches or any gamepad config options is a disgrace

I've had other problems with EA games - namely with C&C Zero hour - and it seems from gamer forums that they are notorious for sh*t support

F*cking c*nts - reckon I can get a refund? Game is almost unplayable using keyboard... stupid compuworld vouchers and their rubbish game selections...

fume! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement