Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot - Ngage EEmame roms

Options
  • 07-01-2005 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have installed EEMame on my Ngage (Mame emulator) and now I'm looking for a list of compatible Roms that work with this.

I notice that EEmame is actually an older version of MAME and hence some of the new roms don't emulate properly(specifically the good ones).

So now I have to either go editing the Rom DAT file or find this 'list' of compatible roms, has anyone been through this before ?? did you go editing or just sticking to old roms ?

Is this content ok to post about ??? as I'm only looking for the list of compatible roms ??

Also whats with Doom being a nightmare to install , do i have to keep the .sis file of every installed app ?? or is that just there to extract from
    Thanks
    Fionn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Also whats with Doom being a nightmare to install , do i have to keep the .sis file of every installed app ?? or is that just there to extract from

Just there to extract from - you can delete the .sis file once you've installed from it.

As for the rest of your questions :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

More information on how to get a list of supported ROMs in eMame can be found below...

http://www.harmonicode.com/EEMame/roms.shtml

Bear in mind, as the web page states, lots of the games will run too slow to be playable - I would guess only the oldest of games (from the 70s) will run okay.

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

thanks for the replies all. sound

Advertisement