Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

i was kinda hoping for a christmas release for it (the image of a jolly festive house with just one little patch of shadow in the corner with me cackling to myself kinda appealed to me) but with all the work put into it will make it worth all the wait, its on my 'list' for definite. i just want to shoot axes out of the air and tackle monsters...the anticipation is eating me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

eb games in U.S are giving out a free making of dvd with all their pre orders. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrippedddd!!!!!!!! torrent file

http://bt.s0nicfreak.com/download.php/516/The_Making_of_Resident_Evil_4.rar.torrent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

tut tut evad. you should know better than that

/me downloads

what is that bold/? its not a copy of anything official it's a freebie.

but there's plenty of naughty stuff to be found via that link

• Advertisement

is there? oh must go have a look so! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd remove the link, the mods won't be happy.

sweet jesus :eek:
    that looks so ****ing cool!
    makes the previous gameplay footage i've seen look like a walk in the park.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Best head explosions ever!

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'd remove the link, the mods won't be happy.
    howz about now? is that ok?

• Advertisement

still fairly sketchy tbh :D

uploading the torrent to some webspace is your only option really...
    then again, the mods might disagree with the posting of it in the first place.

well seeing as it is free anyway i doubt it can be illegal. if the mods dont like it they can go.... eh delete the link(please dont ban :cool: )

so anywho i ordered this from lik sang a few days ago along with a freeloader. anyone ordered somethin of smilar size from them before? if so how long did it take?

its a good bit cheaper from play-asia.com...
    lik-sang have been speedy enough with my past deliverys (within a week for games)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

You can download the making of video from happypuppy so i don't think it's illegal....

tman wrote:
    its a good bit cheaper from play-asia.com...
    lik-sang have been speedy enough with my past deliverys (within a week for games)

hopefully ill have it by monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Being hyped by the international press as one of the best Gamecube™ titles ever, Resident Evil 4 is also one of the top ranked games at all time on Play-Asia.com - presold evenly with Tomy's Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 (released in the end of November 2004).

Officially being released and shipping in the US while those words are written, our initial batch of the game is anticipated to arrive this very late afternoon (January 11th). We have well prepared for a smooth dispatch of all preorders, meaningly that all customers with a currently confirmed preorder can expect a shipping confirmation e-mail on Tuesday, January 12th. New orders placed now will be scheduled to ship a couple of days later once another restock shipment of the game is expected to arrive.

I'll be expecting an email tomorrow so! Pre-ordered it in November!! :D
    Resident Evil 4 has been crowned by the international press as one of the best (Gamecube™) games ever. Check out Gamerankings.com for an overview of assorted reviews. The game is currently ranked at 98%, which is one of the highest rankings ever.

ffs my order is still being prepared by liksang. boourns!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Mine says "Usually ships in 24 hours" on gamespot :<

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ship it already, damn you Play Asia!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Still waiting on play asia to ship mine as well. Was hoping to have it for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

My Play-Asia account screen says 'Preparing Order'.
    C'mon.... ship it !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The IGN review (9.8/10):

"You don't own Resident Evil 4. It owns you."

youre right i dont own it caus the knobs wont ship it!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed that Play-Asia still hasn't shipped my copy!! Still says "preparing order" now, as it did 12 hours ago :mad:
    Estimated shipping date: On or before Jan 11, 2005

I WISH! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Mines shipped :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Mine has shipped as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

This is generating hype unlike any other game I've possibly ever seen on the US boards. I've scarcely seen anything negative written about it - the consistent level of gushing praise is quite something. I look forward to hearing what you guys here have to say :)

Seems it shipped just after I went to bed last night, yay :D:D

• Advertisement

motherf*ckers liksang still havnt shipped. apparently there is a "delay" with the product. cnuts!

Advertisement