Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB and phone?

• 07-01-2005 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Bit clueless on BB stuff.

Was thinking of getting the Eircom 2 month free trial of BB. Can you still use the telephone as usual if your also using BB?

Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

Obscure wrote:
    Bit clueless on BB stuff.

Was thinking of getting the Eircom 2 month free trial of BB. Can you still use the telephone as usual if your also using BB?

Tks
    yep thats one of the advantages of bb yhou can use the phone at the same time, remember if your not keeping the bb after the trial make sure you cancel BEFORE the trial is over (not sure how long before I think its 2 weeks) and return the modem within 10 days (i think) or else they will take it that your keeping it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Nybras

I applied for mine on the 23rd of December, I haven’t received it yet. So I emailed them yesterday asking them what the situation was, they emailed me back asking me to ring their 1800 or 800 number. Hell I’m ringing that number, over charge for a call to their office for a product that I ordered from them. They make more money out of us then we get service from them.
    I await my two month so called free service still. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Nybras wrote:
    I applied for mine on the 23rd of December, I haven’t received it yet. So I emailed them yesterday asking them what the situation was, they emailed me back asking me to ring their 1800 or 800 number. Hell I’m ringing that number, over charge for a call to their office for a product that I ordered from them. They make more money out of us then we get service from them.
    I await my two month so called free service still. :mad:

If it's a 1800 number then it's free :rolleyes:

Advertisement