Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Reviews?

• 07-01-2005 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I'm eligible for NTL cable broadband (Dublin 8) and the idea of being able to ditch my Eircom connection (we can use Skype for calls) is very tempting.
    Especially as their service is cheaper, faster and with a bigger cap than my current one (Digiweb). How are people finding NTL's broadband service?

P.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

oceanclub wrote:
    I'm eligible for NTL cable broadband (Dublin 8) and the idea of being able to ditch my Eircom connection (we can use Skype for calls) is very tempting.
    Especially as their service is cheaper, faster and with a bigger cap than my current one (Digiweb). How are people finding NTL's broadband service?

P.

Surely if you read boards at all you do not have to ask that question? There are loads of posts about NTL.

Great reliable speeds and at times iffy customer service would seem to be the general summary and lots of people offering their right eyes etc to be able to get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

In the past 2 weeks alone there's been two or three threads about this. Use the search function or browse back a week or two.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement