Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOH: Rising Sun

Options
  • 07-01-2005 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

I've only recently looked at the "Valor In History" section from the main menu, only one option is available for me, (In Search Of Yama****a's Gold).
    I'm just wondering, how do you get the other movies? I just completed this level so would that have anything to do with it?

And if you're wondering, I only finished the level now cause I've only had the game for about 3 days or so. Merci. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

you have to collect them in the levels, an faq will tell you where hey are hidden, they look like film reels and are pretty hard to find. but i didn't like the game so i stopped playing after i cleared it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

you have to collect them in the levels, an faq will tell you where hey are hidden, they look like film reels and are pretty hard to find. but i didn't like the game so i stopped playing after i cleared it

Right-o. Thanks very much.

Advertisement