Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Support Gone On Holiday?!

• 07-01-2005 3:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to reach them for two days straight and haven't got any reply. The "if you have a query regarding your broadband trial" section just rings out. I'm so bloody frustrated. :mad: I've been trying to get a trial sorted out since September!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭dabhal

Ordered a trial in november,
    sents mails got no replies
    rang and got through to a bloke who simply wasn't interested and said "there was a problem it will be another 2 or 3 weeks"
    That was over 3 weeks ago, they have never contacted me about it. :mad:
    If I have any problems with the trial (even one) I'm going back to eircom :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sent them an email via their form at esatbt.com on the 29th of December. Got a phone call from them the next day. Couldn't sort out my problem at the time, said they'd get back to me a few days later. They did (on the 5th of January). My problem was sorted.

Contact another section if the BB trial section dials out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

anthonymcg wrote:
    I've been trying to reach them for two days straight and haven't got any reply. The "if you have a query regarding your broadband trial" section just rings out. I'm so bloody frustrated. :mad: I've been trying to get a trial sorted out since September!!!!

Man the customer service there sounds as bad as NTL's :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

Infini wrote:
    Man the customer service there sounds as bad as NTL's :(

Just to follow up on this. I eventually got through to a punter from the sales department and he said Eircom were stalling on getting the lines enabled. To clarify, there were various issues with the order since September including Eircom claiming that the line couldnt get broadband (then why did they send out a salesman? :rolleyes:). The guy said to call back at the end of this week for more news.

Advertisement