Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me in the Park - Whelans - Sun 9th January

Options
  • 07-01-2005 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

To kick off the New Year with a bang, Me in the Park play their first headline
    gig of 2005 in their favourite Dublin venue Whelans on Sunday 9th January
    with support band Ham Sandwich, Don't miss it!

Sunday 9th January 2005
    Me in the Park
    Support: Ham Sandwich
    Whelans, Wexford St.
    Doors: 8pm
    Adm: 8euro
    MiTP's newly shot video '2nd Opinion' is now available for download, visit
    www.meinthepark.com

Upcoming Gigs 2005

GOAL - Tsunami Disaster Fundraiser - Friday 4 February - Temple Bar Music Center

CPU Records - Tsunami Disaster Fundraiser - Sunday 23rd January - Eamon Dorans

Slattery's, Rathmines - Saturday 15th January

Check out Me in the Park's forum here >>

Join MiTP's mailinglist >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Have you got a link to the Ham Sandwich website, god they are one of the most awful bands I've heard in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MiTP

FX Meister wrote:
    Have you got a link to the Ham Sandwich website, god they are one of the most awful bands I've heard in a while.

Sorry can't find there website too many Ham's and Sandwich's out there!

Why do you want their website if you think their so awful?

Oh and that Goal gig on the 4th Feb should be in the Sugar Club not the TBMC.

Sometimes I like to listen to music and laugh at it so I wanted to check out the audio section of their site. Luckily on New Years I got to the village too late to see them on stage. They only got that gig cause they have the same manager as the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

poor aul ham sandwich.
    is it not enough that they have a terrible name?
    do they have to have terrible music too?

Me in the park eh? the site is taking ages to load.........
    now some of the links don't work..

lads, sort it out!

Sites working fine maybe your having a bad net day! I know I am my email's rightly screwed!

If your curious about MiTP were doing a free gig in Slattery's, Rathmines tomorrow (Sat) Night, it's acoustic(ish) and always good crack, then it's all out for the Dorans and Sugar Club gigs!

• Advertisement

so whats the address MiTP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

here's a handy one to check out their tunes...
    http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/15/index.php

been listening to them quite a bit, damn good stuff!
    Pearl is a cracker

Cheers, Pearl is one of our newer tracks, were hoping to release 2nd Opinion very soon! you can check out the video for it on our site www.meinthepark.com there's a couple of tunes in the music section as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Arthur Peanut

Cheers for the support , we had a good night hope you enjoyed it too and hopefully we'll see you again soon

FXMeister:
    Our website is www.eathamsandwich.com don't really care if FX Meister likes us or not, from what you've said FX Meister you probably never heard us but if the name puts you off and you don't like us because of who's involved with us, you'd probably be better checking out something else like internet conspiracy theories concerning the indie music scene...or you could eat some fried beans. Anywhich way you go we'd like if you would judge us from listening to what we do and not get all childish. We're not in school anymore...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Disco Peanut likes disco music........

• Advertisement

Cheers Arthur, we had a great night as always Whelans rocks!!!

I meant the music was bad, not the name. I've heard a few of your songs before and thought they were quite poor. As for checking out something else, your right there. But I'd rather check out good music than internet conspiracy theories. At least you have a good manager, you need it.
    Cheers for the support , we had a good night hope you enjoyed it too and hopefully we'll see you again soon

FXMeister:
    Our website is www.eathamsandwich.com don't really care if FX Meister likes us or not, from what you've said FX Meister you probably never heard us but if the name puts you off and you don't like us because of who's involved with us, you'd probably be better checking out something else like internet conspiracy theories concerning the indie music scene...or you could eat some fried beans. Anywhich way you go we'd like if you would judge us from listening to what we do and not get all childish. We're not in school anymore...

Advertisement